Tales of Zale Tales of Zale

Apart from the dodgy story line and annoying intro. The art style and smooth flowing animation was fantastic. I stuck with it to the end only to be disappointed when the black cats voice actor revealed himself. The only voice actor more annoying and over used is Rina-chan. For the love of god, do not recruit her too. Keep up the good work; I'd love to follow a new series on Newgrounds again.

The Plot Of Plot(Teaser) The Plot Of Plot(Teaser)

Drafty house

It must be hella windy inside his bedroom, his hair gets blown everywhere.
Your teaser is boring and your character maniacal for the wrong reasons.

You have the talent to create something good, but this is just disapointing crap.
A kid with emo and murderous tendencies for no real reason... Be original, try
not to think too deep. This is shit. Seriously not funny, smart, or entertaining in
the least. There's effort, but looks unplanned and gay. Go home, write something
good, do it again.

License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

The hell?!

Really good animation and fighting moves... But what the hell is with the gay scarf that keeps popping up? Is it showing us that homosexuals only fight people who don't fight back?

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Amazingly Imaginative!

Took me a while to realise what was going on, then it just blew my mind.
I watched it twice and then again, but in reverse to see it all unfold.
Truly brilliant.

Thank you Vinnie for yet another piece of poetry in motion!

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

...

Or it's just two shapes talking to each other... You know, for the lols...

MOAPAC - Episode 1 MOAPAC - Episode 1

Good... Sort of...

Definatly a good flash but lacking high quality humour. Seemed chock full of inside jokes or jokes that have been done before or jokes that are predictable or jokes.. That shouldn't be jokes.

Heading in the right direction in art, lip syncing is fine, music fits well. As for characters: Tobby is good, shouldn't throw your voice for Alex as it sounds slightly American and because I am a fellow Aussie... I don't wanna see that... Or hear that... Either way, his voice just ruins the character as no one will ever sound like that and be liked at the same time. And as for Doughnut, crazy is good but most of the shit he said or did was either unbelievably unfunny or done before. THAT'S A BAD DOUGHNUT!!! No milk fo' you! Should poke you with a broom back into the closet so he doesn't annoy me or ruin a perfectly good show.

Other than that, fuckin' top job! I'd like to see more Australian References.

RhysMus responds:

haha alex is ment to be hates, hes the mean one :D
oh well thanks for the 8 anyways :D

In memory of the hero In memory of the hero

8MB?!

Dude, Wtf? 8MB for something so short... Set the Music to Stream Audio. STREAM!!!
And the Pencil lines on Zero, make em' thicker and at least a darker shade of his skin. Black thin lines are ugly.

Stream your audio next time and master the pencil tool for anime. Do it!

UltimateZeldaFan responds:

Thank you for your advice. As I have said before I don't have very much experience in Flash. I'm still learning.

Hey Demon Hey Demon

Wouldn't it be great if you could blam users...

In Responce to the last guy. N00b?! WTF are you talking about?!
Fucking thirteen year olds think they know oh so much. Always looking for another violent cartoon to supress their rage for being butt fucked by their dad. Fuck, I hate people saying n00b now. Because hardly anybody knows what the definition of one is.

Anyway, great artwork. Nice and smooth and it synced to the music like nobodies mum. Keep up the good work!

NG Assassin Ep3 NG Assassin Ep3

Sweet Violence, Great Art and a Awesome Soundtrack

That was pretty darn awesome, the NG assassin was the coolest FBF art I have ever seen. Looked kind of like a rotoscope.
Damn I loved the music, but I wish there was credits to it. I want to know what the title of the song is called when the clock got really angry. If anyone knows, tell me!

Great Job!

SirHappy666 responds:

All the music is on the left of the screen before you click on the watch Movie button. I think you mean the one "GoreBastard" did called " F-Zero - Big Blue Metalized!"

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

That...was...so....??????

That was the best animation on a flash I have ever seen (apart from all the quickies), the audio was great too. The only problem was that the humour was so......lame, It was cheesy stuff you would probably show to a 10 year old.....Except for the end.... where they killed Ash from Pokemon.......But all my fives belong to it for all the time and effort that was put into it, Great art work and audio....and the death of Ash! =D

Fantastic Work 5IVE-7EVEN! A+